Saving money and time on cooking

1/01/2010 11:48:00 AM Posted by Mackenzie

As a working mom I find that coming home right at dinner time with a hungry child was always so stressful for me. I never prepared anything in advance and often asked "what's for dinner?".

My friend Lori gave me the link to Once a Month Mom and gave me the idea to start batch cooking to save time and money. I am hoping that by batch cooking I can save the stress, the time and the money by just reheating all the meals. With Once a Month Mom, she shows how to cook once a month for all your monthly meals. So this month we are going to begin batch cooking and I will post my favorite recipes here to share.

Please check out both Once a Month Mom and My Kind of Rain as they are great blogs that share cooking ideas along with other great ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment