Groupon - Prelude in Portsmouth - Save 50%

5/18/2011 08:06:00 AM Posted by Mackenzie

When I opened my email this morning from Groupon I was a little surprise to see this deal so close to home. Since many of you are in the area I thought I would share it with you! Prelude in Portsmouth is offering a 50% savings on their soaps, body products and gifts if you purchase the $50 Groupon for only $25. This is a great deal and allows for you to support local businesses and remember this deal is only valid for one day so you will want to get it soon! You can check out Prelude's website here.

The Fine Print
  • Expires Nov 20, 2011
  • Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid until 12PM on 5/20/11. In-store only.
Highlights
  • Imported soaps & skincare products
  • Wide selection of gifts & local goods
  • International jewelry

0 comments:

Post a Comment