My Deals Lately

8/15/2010 09:14:00 AM Posted by Mackenzie

Things have been hectic with work and life so I haven't been posting as often but I have been bargain hunting in any spare moment I have and collecting cheap or free items!

Some of the items were:

Ultimate Ears 700 Earphones. Priced $200 - I paid NOTHING! Yep I got them for FREE! I was on SlickDeals at the right night one night and scored big! Link to Thread HERE.
Amazon is running a special on diapers and groceries. Save 30% if you sign up for a monthly, weekly, etc delivery schedule (which you can cancel). Plus in both August and September's issues of Parent magazine there were 20% off coupons for Amazon diaper purchase. So I got this box of diapers for $11.xx after 30%+20%+20% off. Not bad for 176 diapers! Since I have a stock pile of dsiapers for the baby until she reaches size 3 I bought size 4. See Thread HERE.

Lately I've been shopping Target and all their deals. Since they allow you one Target coupon and one Manufacturer coupon PER item I've been getting a lot of deals. I also scored on their Toys Clearance and bought $150 of toys for 15 kids for Christmas and 7-8 Birthdays from now until January. You can get information at Totally Target HERE or SlickDeals HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment