Target - Clearance Alert !!!

5/02/2011 08:44:00 PM Posted by Mackenzie

I went to Target today with my list of items and matching coupons and quickly checked out the toy section for any new clearance. I shop year around for Christmas and Birthdays so I made it my habit to always check the aisles...just in case! Today I found a few items I thought I would share that I did not pick up but thought they might be perfect for someone else.

Please Note: Prices listed below are sticker prices. They may be CHEAPER since I didn't scan the items.

Lego Space Police Set - Now $50.48 (Regular $100.99)
DPCI: 204 00 0164
Legos RARELY go beyond 50%. So if you want this item, now is the time to act. Take the DPCI and check here for availability for your store or through Target's website. NEVER call the store to check. Often times employees will scan the item and realize what a great deal it is...and wipe the store out.












Playskool Adventure Heros (Police and Fire) - Now $14.98 (Regular $29.99)
DPCI: 204 03 1388

0 comments:

Post a Comment