Time and Space Savers - My Thoughts

5/16/2011 01:05:00 PM Posted by Mackenzie

So I thought I would share something with you that might save you some time each day. When I had my second daughter I noticed that mornings were just so hectic that I couldn't pick their clothes out in the morning. I started to put them out at night but with working full time and getting ready for the next day I was going to bed later and later. Finally I came up with this solution: Select their clothes for the ENTIRE week every Sunday. But since I live in an old house closets are hard to come by so where was I going to put all these clothes? My solution: Hang a shoe organizer over the door to their rooms. I went to Wal-mart and bought one for a closet that has ten pockets on each side. I folded one side flat and used the one of the ten pockets for each day (three left empty). I have continued to do this even though I am not working full time as it truly saves me time each week.

I also wanted to share a picture of my pantry door to show how I use another shoe organizer (all pockets on one side) to organize all the packets of seasonings we collect. Since I can usually get a great deal on the packets I tend to stock up and this saves space and time by organizing them. Hope these ideas might help you as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment