Walgreens - Gillette Body Wash - Cheap or FREE

5/16/2011 08:53:00 PM Posted by Mackenzie

When I was at Walgreens today I noticed that the Gillette Body Wash was listed as 3/$10 with a $3 RR (same deal as Old Spice). This is GREAT if you got the $2/1 Gillette Body Wash coupon in the Red Plum insert. See the scenerio below:

Buy 3 Gillette Body Wash = $10
- $6 ($2/1 x3) Gillette Body Wash Q - RP 05/15/11
= $4
- $3 RR at checkout
= $1 for 3 Gillette Body Wash or $0.33 each!!!

When you attempt this deal be very careful to watch that the RR prints. I was told by a cashier that it doesn't always print and I think it's because there are other Gillette items on sale for B1G1 50%. I know for a fact when I looked at my receipt that I got the body washes for $10 but then it subtracted $1.67 or 50% too! So I really only paid $8.33 and still got my $3 RR. This means it was an actual moneymaker :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment